Ang kapal naman pala ng mukha mo? HAHAHAHAHA
Grabe :D XD Kung ano yung sinasabi mo sa akin tungkol sa kapwa mo, iyon yung nakikita ko sayo :)
1. Not everyone is going to be your best friend.
2. Avoid gossiping with these ^^ people.
3. There is no limit to whom you can be friends/friendly with.
4. Because of this you will find yourself being close with a lot of different “groups.”
5. Remember, not everyone has your best interest at heart.
6. Not everyone cares if you’re happy…or miserable for that matter.
7. People will burn you; it’s all about how you handle the metaphorical “application of aloe” afterwards.
8. People change; that person you knew freshman year has changed and gone through things, just like you have.
9. Embrace freshman year, be annoying, be loud, and make friends.
10. Put. Yourself. Out. There.
11. When you get hungry in the “wee” hours of the morning, order the pizza.
12. E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e has that crazy roommate.
13. Own it. Whatever it is that makes you you, OWN IT. *cue Drake song*
14. Fall in love with the boy.
15. Be more concerned with your own happiness than others’ opinions of you.
16. Enjoy living in Freshman/Communal Housing.
17. Be silly.
18. Learn how to cook….even if it is just grilled cheese and Ramen.
19. Lose the daily sweatpants/yoga pants outfit. Dress up and notice how much better you feel about yourself. People will notice your new glow.
20. Don’t wish away your downtime.
Madalas akong magsakripisyo para sa ibang tao. Ngunit kailan man ay hindi ko naramdaman na nagsakripisyo sila para sa akin.
Napipilitan ako. Oo. Kaya sana isipin mo rin ang kapwa mo hindi lamang ang sarili mo.
”I really want to talk to you” and ”I don’t want to annoy you.”
If you don’t want then don’t
hello i’d like to introduce to you a good friend of mine www dot jaeger relatable dot tumblr dot com
So she will have a new album coming out tomorrow.
my head is spinning like hell. It’s literally spinning. omggg whaaat